Morgan and I recently hosted a 12-day series on Instagram with tips to help you prepare your blog and set goals for 2020.
If you haven’t set aside time to plan for the New Year, it’s not too late. Each of these videos is just 3-6 minutes long, so it’s a great way to think about your goals and plans for the year in bite-size chunks.
Check them out here:
- Day #1: Look back at 2019
- Day #2: Define your audience & create an avatar
- Day #3: Improve your site speed and performance
- Day #4: Plan your content for the year
- Day #5: Grow your email list
- Day #6: Create a monetization plan
- Day #7: Create processes for your regular tasks
- Day #8: Focus on SEO
- Day #9: Narrow your social media focus
- Day #10: Incorporate video into your content mix
- Day #11: Create a system for evaluating your progress throughout the year
- Day #12: Choose a host who can support your growth
What are your blogging goals for 2020?